Sunday 8 January 2012

Passport photo

I have been meaning to scrap these photos for ages. I love these tiny photos of my tiny girl...but as the journaling explains, they were not easily taken (and were rejected by the passport office!). This was one of many occasions as a brand new Mum when I discovered that the simplest of things could be really quite tricky with a baby in the mix!
I didn't want my papers to overwhelm the little photos, so I used glimmer mists to create a delicate background and added a few stitched strips of patterned paper. Similarly, as my story is quite long, I added my journaling in strips, so as not to have too heavy a block of writing.

'Passport Photo'
Supplies: Paper – The Girls’ Paperie, Creative Memories, Fancy Pants; Stickers – The Girls’ Paperie; Alphabets – Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type, Paper Cellar Glitter Alphabet; Tickets – Jenni Bowlin; Ribbon – Rex Home, Sass & Belle; Stamps – Studio g alphabet set; Inks - Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists, Creative Memories chalking ink, StazOn.

No comments:

Post a Comment