Friday 13 January 2012

Another one...

I have now made so many layouts from this sketch. I have found it's great to use with scrapping beginners, so each time I need to run an intro session at Scrap Happy I pull out this sketch...again! And of course, I end up making another page, so as to provide a step-by-step demonstration. The lovely thing is that although the pages start the same, they always end up so different once I've added my bits and bobs.

Anyway, this is the latest. To make the bubbles I cut circles from vellum which I then ran through my sticker machine before attaching to my layout. I then machine stitched (rather wobbly) round the circles to give them some definition. 

'Bubble'
Supplies: Paper and cardstock - My Mind's eye, Creative Memories; Alphabet stickers - American Crafts Thickers, Sizzix; Border punch - Martha Stewart; Ribbon from stash;

No comments:

Post a Comment