Monday 13 June 2011

The littlest bridesmaid

When I first made this page for the Papermaze blog I ummed and aahhed for ages trying to decide which photo to use...and ever since then I have been meaning to make a second page using the 'other' one!

And I have finally done it! I've changed the colours to match the wedding colour scheme, but other than that it's a straight scraplift (which is ok because one will go in Jessie's album and the other in Hannah's album). I'd love to know what you think x

'The littlest bridesmaid'
Supplies: Paper - Bazzill swiss dot, My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon, The Girls Paperie; Alphabet stickers - Cosmo Cricket, American Crafts 'Thickers'; Flowers - Prima; Ribbon - RexHome; Die cut - Sizzix 'Tattered florals'; Stamps - Sizzix, Hero Arts; Bazzill In Stich'z templates;

No comments:

Post a Comment