Tuesday 7 June 2011

a bit of a birthday layout...and a sketch

...and here's this month's sketch and layout!


I seem to make lots of pages using three photos and this is no exception as I couldn't choose which photo to use. This is Jessie looking ever so grown up on her 7th birthday (in new birthday clothes)...and the photos show her having just blown her candles out before we had had a chance to sing, then joining in singing 'Happy Birthday' to herself, and then finally blowing her candles out at the proper time!

I really enjoyed going all girly, and piling on the bling for this page...and I was pleased with myself for using up some old Creative Memories paper lurking in my stash (the checked pattern) - something I should do more often!


'Cake'
Supplies: Paper and cardstock - Bazzill bling, Creative Memories; Journaling card - Elles studio; Ribbon, flowers and gems - WHSmith; Butterfly border - sizzix; 

No comments:

Post a Comment