Tuesday 10 November 2009

Magazines...

Eeek! I've just received a letter from the Scrapbook Inspirations subscription people saying that the magazine is stopping. This is a real shame - especially as they'd just given it a new look. I have loved reading SI and used to look forward to it arriving for my next 'scrapbooking fix.'

I got my last issue of Scrapbook Inspirations through the door yesterday - and Cathy Knight (Scrap Happy regular) has got another fab page in the reader's gallery - check it out on page 64.

A totally different style from Scrapbook Inspirations, but if you 're not already hooked, do go and get yourself a copy of Scrapbook Trends (available at WHSmith) - it is bursting with gorgeous layouts. Now I just need to persuade Andy to buy me a subscription for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment