Sunday 24 February 2013

Something Simple...

In my craft room I have a huge box labelled 'Ongoing Projects' (which really means all those layouts that I've started at crops but never quite finished...but I thought 'ongoing projects' sounded more positive!) Anyway, I have finally got around to doing some finishing off... and this is one of those layouts.
Tom isn't really into football - he goes to the little club at school one term and then skips the next..but I love these photos of him in his football kit.  Although I'm an expert at buying ballet shoes and tap shoes etc it was quite daunting to venture into SportsWorld in search of football boots and kit.
(..and sorry...but I started this one so long ago that I can't even remember all the paper manufacturers etc..I'll add to the supplies list as I track the papers down!)

'Football Crazy'
Supplies: Paper and cardstock: Creative Memories, MAMBI; Stickers: American Crafts, Doodlebug, Paperchase; Dymo labeller; gift tags

No comments:

Post a Comment