Tuesday 28 September 2010

Christmas Cards


I had a fantastic time at Ally Pally on Saturday with my friend Suzanne. We were there for the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show...and I went clutching (in cash) all my Scrap Happy money from the past couple of months.
  
Naturally we went and visited Sugar and Spice first, even though they're only down the road, and I also loved the Scrapshed and Scrap Revolution stalls. I now have lots of new projects buzzing around in my head, but the first thing I've put to use are my new 'Hero Arts' Christmas Tree stamps.

I'm not sure if its organised or sad to be making Christmas cards in September but I used one of the stamps to make a very simple set of cards.

First I stamped the two trees and a greeting on a tall card blank.

Then I stamped the same image onto patterned paper (a great way to use up scraps). I cut just the triangle shape out - nice and quick and easy ... which is good coz I hate fiddly cutting out.


Finally I stuck the patterned paper over the top of the stamped images, and coloured in the tree trunks and stars.... a very quick set of cards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment