Tuesday 9 February 2010

Wrapping paper...

The other day a friend asked me to make her a couple of cards to give to men. I needed something quick and easy as I didn't have much time and I haven't got any blokey stamps or embellishments lurking in my stash...but I have got wrapping paper! I made these cards using some wrapping paper and just added a stamped greeting raised up with sticky pads.
Quick note though - I felt these cards worked because the wrapping paper was quite thick and had a matt finish - I'm not sure I'd want my cards to scream "cut out wrapping paper" which they may do with the shinier stuff...maybe it's time to do some experimenting...?
Having made a couple of these cards I can now think of a few men who would appreciate this design so I might just go and make some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment