Sunday 21 February 2010

Sketch club

I thought I'd post my most recent 'sketch club' layout... For those of you who don't know Scrap Happy Sketch Club meets on the first Tuesday of every month at Keene Hall (8pm - 10pm). Each month I send out a layout sketch and then we all use it as a starting point for our own pages - and its great to see all the different interpretations of the same sketch.

Last month I was really pleased with my sketch...and then huffed and puffed all evening as I struggled to make a page with "the stupid sketch!" (got just a little frustrated). Anyway, a week later I started again and I'm really pleased with the way this one turned out.




The next Scrap Happy Sketch Club is on Tuesday 2nd March from 8pm - 10pm. If you'd like to join us at Sketch Club please do drop me an email or have a go at the sketch (see below) at home. Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment