Thursday 1 October 2009

I love ... my dymo labeller

Is there a prize for the most journaling using a dymo labeller?? If so....

I made these layouts months ago (just after the 'big snow' in fact) - but never got round to adding any dates or journaling ... until today!
Although not a double LO they do sit opposite each other in my album so it was nice to give them a similar treatment. And yes...I love my dymo labeller!!!
'Cool'
Supplies: paper & cardstock - Creative Memories, Daisy Bucket

'Sledge fun'
Supplies: Paper - Creative Memories; Stickers - Creative Memories, Creative Imaginations, Scrapbook Inspirations freebie

A few more reasons why I love my dymo:

  • It's great for journaling strips (and everyone knows how much I like journaling strips)
  • It's quick and easy - great for lazy people like me who look for ways to avoid anything too fiddly
  • Its kind of grungy
  • There are funky colours (I now have black, blue, red, yellow, orange & green - but need to make a trip to Basildon Staples to get the cool clicks colours)
  • You get white text without any fiddling on the computer or using less than brilliant white pens

Need I say more?????



No comments:

Post a Comment