Monday 14 March 2011

Catching up...

Oops...It has been such a long time since I blogged. Life has been rather busy with work and birthdays and decorating Tom's room and so on and so on...

Anyway, lots to catch up...
Firstly, the booking forms for the Think Pink Crop on 7th May are now available! This will be a fantastic day...choose to spend the whole 7 hours scrapping, or join in with the classes and demonstrations. We'll be raising money for Cancer Research UK as we scrap...and there'll be plenty of coffee and cakes and chat to help us! (And I've just ordered the papers for the goody bags - I won't give it away but they're rather lovely!)
Have a look here to find out more.


We 're now in birthday season in our family, starting with my daughter's 7th birthday. Here is the card I made for her - not as pink as most 7 year old girls' cards...but she was desparate for a 'jungle book' party so that they could play 'Please Mr Crocodile' (a game she plays at Rainbows). Anyway, the party was a great success with jungle games and jungle crafts and a very jungly cake...And this is the card I made for her, using toppers from Hobbycraft and some gorgeous We R Memory Keepers papers.

'7 today'
Supplies: Paper - We R Memory Keepers, Bazzill Bling; Toppers - 'Express Yourself DIY' Hobbycraft; 'Happy Birthday' border punch - Martha Stewart; Sizzix Dies - Go Slim, Sassy Serif Numbers;

And in the midst of everything else I have found time to browse some of my 'Christmas' books. I am really enjoying this book (365 Days of Scrapbooking Ideas). So many ideas - some of the pages are stunning and I just need to find some more scrapping time...I really recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment