Thursday 23 December 2010

Christmas Cards


I know...everyone else posted their Christmas creations ages ago...but I've been busy writing and literally posting my cards amongst other things. So here are a few cards made - some to send but some to sell in aid of our Church's Big Project.

The ones above were made courtesy of a trip to Tesco! Starting with a Papermania card blank, I used Tesco Christmas paper chains to cover a triangle of card...and a Tesco 'table scatter' snowflake as an embellishment. Very quick..and very easy!!!

Below, are a few from a set of photo Christmas cards I made,inspired by Fiona Beckman's card on page 83 of Papercraft Inspirations (Issue 80). Take a few Christmassy photos, one sewing machine and add in some dymo tape....




And talking of magazines...do check out p77 of the latest Scrapbook Magazine (issue 51)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment