Sunday 28 March 2010

Going digital

Well, I've been meaning to have a try for ages - mainly because I have downloaded some lovely freebie digi papers etc over the years.
...Anyway, I was working on some layout sketches for sketch club and thought I'd have a quick play to see if the sketch 'worked'. Here's the sketch - based on a brilliant layout found on p80 of the Spring 2010 edition of Scrapbook Trends.
...And this is my attempt at digital scrapping (I'm sure I'll have a go in paper before too long).

'Back to school'
Supplies: digital papers and embellishments - 'Spontaneous delight' by Carrie Stephens Designs; Alphas - 'Refresh' by Scrap Girls

...And here's the paper version - please excuse the rubbish photography of a double page - it looks nicer in real life!

'Mont St Michel'
Supplies: Paper - Creative Memories, My Little Shoebox; Stickers - WHSmiths; Font - Sizzix 'Slim Jim'

No comments:

Post a Comment