Wednesday 23 September 2009

Welcome to my blog!!!!

Finally...I've taken the plunge and started a blog. My plan is to upload my layouts and bits and bobs that inspire me. I'll also add in some details of Scrap Happy events.

To get started I thought I'd post some of my latest layouts from our summer holiday in France. I've been enjoying getting some scrapping done whilst Tom has been at pre-school - though haven't yet made a start on the housework!

Anyway, I love the photos on these layouts (they did make 'sad' faces with their melon too but I haven't used those!)....and I used my Bazzill in stitchz for the first time on the 'Watermelon' page and now can't wait to try it again.
'Watermelon'
Supplies: paper- Creative Memories, coredinations, my little shoebox, american crafts; stickers - doodlebug; dymo; bazzill in stitchz
'Smile'
Supplies: paper - Bo Bunny, Basic Grey; flowers - petaloo; chipboard alpha - prima; stickers - Tesco; stamps - studio g, anitas



No comments:

Post a Comment